Return and Exchange Policy
WE SURE HOPE YOU LOVE YOUR ORDER, BUT IF YOU AREN'T COMPLETELY SATISFIED WE CAN HELP!Returns can be accepted from the Apricot Lane -St. Cloud/Maple Grove/Mendota Heights/Stillwater/Baxter website only, and should be returned to the address listed on your invoice.
- All clearance items, items with an applied promo code, jewelry, seasonal, and intimate apparel items, including body suits, are as is and final sale. Please call us if you have questions about these items before purchasing as we cannot take them back once they are purchased.
- All returns must be received within 14 days of the date received for a full refund.
- Refunds must be made to the credit card used for the original order.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and in original condition.
- Tags must be attached.
- Original packing slip must accompany the return.
- We reserve the right to refuse or give partial refunds based on the condition of the item.
- All returns are processed via our website within 2-3 business days. You will receive an email once the return is processed. Refunds often take 5-10 business days beyond that to show up on your account (based on bank.)
- Exchanges are done in the form of returning your original purchase in the steps outlined above and placing a new order for the new item(s).
- Customer pays return shipping as well as shipping of the exchange item.
- Returns can be brought to any one of our five locations or mailed to the address on your order packing slip. Stores are drop off sites, only, as a courtesy to our guests to save them the cost of shipping. Refunds will not be made in store, but via our website.
Email us at: email@example.com with questions.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST or DAMAGED RETURN items. If you feel it necessary, please put insurance on your return shipping.